Donate unwanted items and help kids in your community.
Big Brothers Big Sisters collects used clothing and household items to benefit our mentoring programs. There are over 40 purple donation bin locations across the Puget Sound area. All donations support matching kids with mentors.
Find a Purple donation bin near you!
The Big Brothers Big Sisters Donation Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working in conjunction with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound. The Donation Center solicits used, re-saleable clothing and small household items from the community which are then sold to our retail partner, Savers. Funds from the sales of donations to Savers pay the cost of our route trucks. Excess funds contribute to approximately one third of our annual budget. The Big Brothers Big Sisters Donation Center serves the greater Seattle area.
If you would like to place or sponsor a bin, please contact Scott Friberg, Donation Center Manager, at 206.248.5982.
You may also take your donations to any of these attended donation stations:
Sammamish Donation Site
Behind Safeway and Trader Joe’s
630 228th Ave NE
Sammamish WA 98074
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Clothing - jackets, shoes, boots, jeans
- Electronics - radios, CDs, tapes, records
- Household items - area rugs, pots and pans, small appliances, bed sheets, comforters, pillows (no bed mattresses)
- Toys and books
- Major appliances: refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers
- Cribs, walkers, playpens, car seats manufactured after 1986, swing sets
- Waterbeds, mattresses, box springs
- Heavy equipment, construction items, tires
- Paint, chemicals, food
- Large or heavy furniture
Are you interested in hosting a clothing drive at your workplace or church? Contact our Donation Center at 206.248.5982.
Jill and Hope are learning American Sign Language together.
Bigs and Littles are matched together based on common interests. This match is learning to communicate through sign language.
Read More >