Together, we can realize our vision of providing a mentor for every child who needs or wants one. We can change the way children grow up in America. We depend on the generosity of donors like you. Now is the perfect time to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound receives 96% of our funding from private sources. Support from individuals like you made it possible to provide mentors for 2,500 children in our community last year. And we know they need them. It isn’t easy being a kid these days. In these complex and confusing times, children need a caring adult to be a mentor and a friend—someone they can talk to and have fun with.
Kids with a Big Brother or Big Sister show real differences in their personal and academic lives. 78% of every dollar you give goes directly to making and supporting matches. To see where your money goes, click here. We know Bigs change kids lives, and we know that you want your contributions to directly support youth mentoring. Your donation will be used to:
- Recruit new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers.
- Cover the costs of background checks and insurance.
- Ensure that trained professionals match children to caring, responsible Bigs.
- Offer one-on-one, ongoing supervision and support for every match.
- Provide cultural and social activities to children who would not otherwise have the opportunity to experience them.
No matter how much you give, your contribution will improve the lives of young people in our communities. Your donation will help children gain self-confidence, succeed academically, make positive choices, and build a healthy community.
BBBSPS has received a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, America's largest
independent evaluator of charities!
Read more here.>